1 review for Gua Sha by Rhona
Gua Sha by Rhona
Looking to tighten your face, reduce puffiness and reduce wrinkles and promote lymphatic drainage? Well the Ghu Sha is the tool for you!!
What is facial Gua Sha?
Pronounced gwa sha, it’s a facial treatment that involves scraping a flat jade or rose quartz stone over the skin in upward strokes to relax stiff muscles and promote tissue drainage. It comes from traditional chinese medicene and its made from a high quality Rose Quartz Stone
How do you use a Gua Sha tool?
You should start at the neck and work your way up to the forehead. This way, you’re creating a clear path for the fluids in your face to drain. Follow these steps to perk up your complexion:
- Prep your skin with an oil – I recommend the Journey Skincare and Beauty Moisturising Serum
- Start at the neck and work your way up to the forehead
- Use upward and outward strokes on the neck, jawline, chin and mouth area
- Sweep across the cheeks, press gently under the eyes and across the eyebrows
- End with upward strokes on the forehead to the hairline
What are the benefits of using a Ghu Sha?
- Aids Circulation
- Reduces Puffiness
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Relieves Tension
- Promotes Lymphatic Drainage
- Gives skin a radiant glow
How often should you use it?
For best results use daily
47 in stock
Love the “massage” feeling you get after using the Ghu Sha, combined with the oil cleanser.